- Our Fiber Crates are produced with Laminated Paperboard product that helps prevent damage in shipping and handling. Our Fiber Crates are a viable solution both domestically and internationally.
- Our Crates are produced with solid material, without seams, to provide superior beam strength.
- Our drop-down production process saves production time and increases efficiencies. Fiber Tubes require end to end loading which requires more room.
- Our fiber Crates are stackable.
- Fiber Crates are preformed U Channels with two end closures that forms a solid strength shipping container. It is lightweight vs. wood.
- The external package is a smooth, white, clay coated fiberboard. You can print your logo to create a more attractive package on the smooth, white, clay coated fiberboard.
- Our high quality, white appearance is ideal to carry your message for market branding or handling instructions.
- We are a good solution if you are experiencing damage to products in full truck, LTL, or UPS shipments. The solid fiber based, square/ rectangular shape, can cut your transit damage and is UPS friendly.
- Not only do our fiber crates help you reduce damage, it could save on shipping cost too!
Website Design by 1 Sky Media